Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dru Bramlett

From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

We start with the choicest grades of Japanese and Chinese pan-fired green teas. Then we add bits of strawberries, and flavors of strawberries and cream. The result is a delicate, light-bodied and well-balanced creamy tea. Enjoy it as a special treat when you need to indulge your senses.

Aroma: fruity, creamy
Body: light
Flavor: delicate jasmine
Origin: china, Japan

About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf View company

I like this tea a lot but man, if you over steep it, it’t the most bitter stuff ever.

I definitely like the weight this tea carries in my mouth. The green tea is almost like a taiwanese oolong in taste. I don’t detect any sort of grassiness at all, and the armona is a fresh-picked strawberry (sadly, I don’t get any “cream” in either taste or smell – maybe I haven’t had it enough) that lingers for a few moments on the palette.

It was almost overbrewed by the time I got to it though, the water they use at my local Coffee Bean is ridiculously hot.

Got this in a latte today from CBTL and it tasted just like the name. I really got a nice strawberry taste.

Had some of this last week. I like the square tin and the label is nice. It smells very good but the taste is a little bitter. I will try another cup not brewed as long.