Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dru Bramlett

From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

We start with the choicest grades of Japanese and Chinese pan-fired green teas. Then we add bits of strawberries, and flavors of strawberries and cream. The result is a delicate, light-bodied and well-balanced creamy tea. Enjoy it as a special treat when you need to indulge your senses.

Aroma: fruity, creamy
Body: light
Flavor: delicate jasmine
Origin: china, Japan

About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf View company

I like this tea a lot but man, if you over steep it, it’t the most bitter stuff ever.

I definitely like the weight this tea carries in my mouth. The green tea is almost like a taiwanese oolong in taste. I don’t detect any sort of grassiness at all, and the armona is a fresh-picked strawberry (sadly, I don’t get any “cream” in either taste or smell – maybe I haven’t had it enough) that lingers for a few moments on the palette.

It was almost overbrewed by the time I got to it though, the water they use at my local Coffee Bean is ridiculously hot.

Wow, what a day it has been, full of freaks and weirdos. I don’t even want to write about it, just glad to be home and there are a lot of strange people coming out in S.F. after 9 pm.

So I went into the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf looking for something to revive me before my class. I asked the guy at the counter for advice about whether to put sweetener in this and he said to add vanilla powder. I thought this was nice, it was in a mesh teabag and definitely had a good strawberry flavor as well as something “cream” like that didn’t seem too artificial. I would get this one again if I was out and about but I have a lot of flavored green teas right now and don’t need anymore in my house!

Got this in a latte today from CBTL and it tasted just like the name. I really got a nice strawberry taste.

Had some of this last week. I like the square tin and the label is nice. It smells very good but the taste is a little bitter. I will try another cup not brewed as long.