Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by The Persimmon Tree

1 Tasting Note View all

• “While packing up my room, as I am moving to San Luis Obsipo this weekend after signing my lease on saturday, I sipped on this with breakfast. I love all chai's and I was very satisfied with this...” Read full tasting note
    Mnoelle225 206 tasting notes

From The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

The Masala Chai tea, a fusion of organic Assam loose-leaf tea anchored in cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and other spices, is finely balanced to create the perfect aromatic blend. The Marsala Chai tea is also delicious with milk and sugar.

About The Persimmon Tree Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

While packing up my room, as I am moving to San Luis Obsipo this weekend after signing my lease on saturday, I sipped on this with breakfast. I love all chai’s and I was very satisfied with this one. Probably one of my new favorites. As it sits though and cools it does tend to get bitter. I will have to try this one as a latte and iced:) Very happy with this persimmon tree tea.

El Monstro

Central coast in the house! Ok I feel slightly embarrassed saying that. We used to have our family reunion in SLO. I took a boat tour in morro bay, fell asleep seasick on said tour, and was attacked by a seagull.

BrewTEAlly Sweet