Nutty Almond Cream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Cotton Candy, Nutty, Apple, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nuts, Pecan, Almond, Oats, Tart, Pastries, Sweet, Cream, Creamy
Edit tea info Last updated by Mk107

From Tiesta Tea

Sweet almond with apple and cinnamon provide a nutty finish to the soothing blend.

About Tiesta Tea View company

So I made a huge order from Tiesta Tea during the 50% off Black Friday promotion. Most of my order was their smaller sized bags, but for this and a few select others, I opted for the 4oz tin (not like this is a review of the tin but the tin happens to be pretty nice). I’ve been really into creamy teas lately and this one really hits the spot. It’s a bit strange since it looks like you are drinking pink lemonade but it tastes nutty and creamy with a hint of fruit (likely coming from the apple).

Around the edge of my mouth I’m getting a bit of a sour taste probably from the beetroot but it’s not off-putting. I added sweetener, so I imagine it would be more present without.

Happy with this part of my purchase!

3 tsp+sweetener in 16oz steeping mug

Another from alphakitty

It looks like Forever Nuts, it smells like it, it even turns pink like it. Sure enough it tastes just like yummy, delicious Forever Nuts.

so good!!

I’m a huge fan of almond…I love it in cookies, candies, cakes, whatever. So, when I found this tea at the shop, I just had to try it. I wasn’t expecting the almond flavor to be as gorgeously full-bodied as it presents in this brew! The fruity flavors are definitely there as well, and allow a touch of sweetness to this tea, but the almond creaminess is to die for. I didn’t expect to find a tea-cupboard staple so early in my explorations, but this is definitely a keeper!

Mm, I love this one

I wish I could find refill bags of this locally!

Elizabeth where are you located? If you give me a zip code I might be able to lead you to a place.

That would be lovely! I do live in the middle of nowhere, though, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed. My zip is: 12043

You are right… we aren’t nearby yet but you should request it at your local grocery store or cafe :). The nearest place we are by is Hannaford.

This was one of my many Black Friday splurge purchases. Tiesta is already pretty reasonably priced, but they had a 50% off deal plus free shipping, so less than 6 bucks for 2 teas. How could I resist?! Well, I’m really glad I did because this tea is seriously already bordering on “cupboard staple.” Yeah, it’s that good.

The smell alone is amazing. Nutty, warm, cinnamon, like a baked good! I think the name is a little misleading though, and the ingredient list is more telling of the actual flavor: almond, apple pieces and cinnamon (along with beet, which adds no flavor but makes your cup hot pink and slightly sweet!). This is like an apple danish in a mug more than an almond cream tea. Rich, creamy, nutty, apple sweet with a perfect amount of cinnamon. It’s not sharp, slightly spicy cinnamon but the warming kind you find in a really good apple loaf. It’s one of the most comforting teas I’ve had, it’s also fantastic and slightly sweet without any sugar which makes it a calorie-free treat. Plus caffeine free! I only have 2 ounces of this and I think it’s going to run out really fast.

I’m giving this one a rating of 100. It’s just that good! Plus, I’ve searched far and wide for a caffeine-free dessert blend that I would like to have around at all times. This one is it!

It’s a delightful smelling tea. It also looks good enough to eat. In fact, I ate a small bit of the tea right out of the package. I’ve never done that before! It was good. Anyway, the brewed tea has a wonderful nutty and creamy flavor. I didn’t get “almond” from it, but I did get nutty. It’s really just a melt-in-your-mouth kind of tea. I could sip this all evening and not grow bored. Well done, Tiesta!

I brew this at a lower temperature, not because I want to, but because that’s as hot as the water gets from the dispenser at work!

I love the color of this tea! It’s a pretty berry-pink when brewed, which I just love to look at. The flavor is fruity – I notice the apple notes more than the nuttiness. Overall, it’s very smooth. The nuts add a pleasant body to it.

This is one of my favorite teas. I could drink it all day.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

I am a huge fan of almond – by itself or in pretty much anything. I tried this tea for the first time last night (iced), and it was excellent! The sweet, nutty taste really came through – it reminded me of cotton candy!

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Nutty

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is delicious. I was hoping it would taste something like David’s Teas’ Forever Nuts, and it’s almost exactly the same. I actually taste pecans more than almonds in these two, but that’s a bonus in my book, and they both have the lovely flavors of cinnamon, brown sugar, and apple. I haven’t really been especially interested in putting in an order with Tiesta tea, but this may make me change my mind

Flavors: Apple, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nuts, Pecan

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I saw this at my local Meijer. One of the only loose leaf teas that I found there. I have to admit, the name grabbed me. Upon opening, it smelled AMAZING. I kind of wanted to just put it in a bowl, throw some milk on it, and call it cereal. But, I resisted the temptation. As soon as the boiling water hit it, BAM, pink. Huh. Didn’t expect that.

I let it steep for about 7-8 minutes or so. I, like many reviewers, felt that the taste didn’t quite match up to the smell. It was a bit watery and tart. I wanted more nutty creaminess. I mean, it’s there. But it’s waaay under the watery tartness. I kind of have to roll my tongue around in my mouth for those flavors to show up. I can actually taste more nuttiness on the after taste a few minutes after drinking it.

I’m currently doing a second steep, adding honey and milk, and hoping that it makes some of the more desirable flavors pop. Not horrible for a 2.99 clearance buy. But also a bit of a let down after the amazing smell.

Flavors: Almond, Nuts, Oats, Tart

Boiling 7 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This is a really interesting tea. Brews to a shocking pink color. I added in some vanilla soy milk and it looks like I’m drinking paint water! Smells just like spiced apple. The taste is really full and creamy. It reminds me of candied almonds. Make sure you err on the side a fuller infuser, this can be pretty weak if you’re stingy.