Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Herbal Blend

Rooibos Tea
Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

• “So, what do you do when you are furloughed due to the government shutdown? You invite coworkers over for tea!! That's exactly what I did today. I made cinnamon pecan scones, tea sandwiches, and...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 433 tasting notes
  • “I bought some more of this again when I went to Trader Joe's today because I was worried they might sell out. It is pretty hard to beat the price of this rooibos and I like it in the evening time...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2169 tasting notes
  • “This came to live on my tea shelf earlier this week. Finally got my pumpkin rooibos. And it smells really good. The is a nice blend of spices and pumpkin which goes well with the rooibos base. ” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 264 tasting notes
  • “Waybacklogging here... I had a tin of this last fall/winter. This stuff is pretty good, especially for the price. It doesn't taste at all like pumpkin, but it is a nice spiced rooibos. The rooibos...” Read full tasting note
    greenteafairy 171 tasting notes

From Trader Joe's

Trader Joe’s pumpkin beverage is warm and inviting, evoking nostalgic memories of Autumn with every sip. A carefully selected blend of rooibos is combined with natural pumpkin flavor, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves to create a naturally aromatic, wonderfully flavorful beverage, delicately packed in a pyramid-shaped sachet.

Ingredients: redbush herbal blend, natural pumpkin flavor, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.

About Trader Joe's View company

So, what do you do when you are furloughed due to the government shutdown? You invite coworkers over for tea!! That’s exactly what I did today. I made cinnamon pecan scones, tea sandwiches, and they brought lemon cookies and cheese muffins. Yum! One of my coworkers also brought some of this tea. The tea is in little sachets and it’s quite delicious! Really well blended spicy pumpkin rooibos. Would definitely drink that again. I may have to stop by Trader Joe’s. Not like I don’t have the time! :P

I bought some more of this again when I went to Trader Joe’s today because I was worried they might sell out. It is pretty hard to beat the price of this rooibos and I like it in the evening time or as an after lunch tisane. When liquid stevia is added, it becomes much more like a dessert tea. Upped the rating slightly.

Tealizzy

I just got a tin last night! It’s great!

Waybacklogging here… I had a tin of this last fall/winter. This stuff is pretty good, especially for the price. It doesn’t taste at all like pumpkin, but it is a nice spiced rooibos. The rooibos itself is on the gentler side, without that awful pipe tobacco flavor it sometimes has.

I found this wonderful Rooibos at the Joe’s I visit. I got one can. Returned a week later and got another for myself and one for a friend. Another two weeks-ALL GONE! I haven’t been able to get again-they are not sure it they will be getting more in. This was a big hit they said. Basically it is a blend of rooibos, natural pumpkin flavor, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. I will say that I personally taste cinnamon and nutmeg the most. I drink this without sugar, or a scant if I am enjoying after dinner, for dessert. Value of this is wonderful, 20 sachets for $3.99. You also get a cool tin-which I will proudly say I am going to use to put Teavana Tea in. I am also going to tell them that, when they try to sell me a darn tin-for the 20th time-and that is on just one visit!

TeaBrat

oh no! I was hoping to get some more when my tin ran out…

Really enjoy this tea despite the fact that its bagged. Noticed it tasted almost exactly like stash premium’s pumpkin spice tea. However, I like this one a little bit more & find it has a fuller taste.

I bought this and it was gone in a matter of days- It’s so good. When I saw this in the store I made absolutely no hesitation to snatch it up. When I got home I literally ran to my tea kettle, and I was not disappointed. The flavor is so bold and rich, the rooibos makes that much of a difference. This tea is perfectly spicy, everything works together!

And it smells amaaaazing. I felt like some kind of drug addict sniffing a can of tea so intensely.

205 °F / 96 °C

this is harney and sons pumpkin spice repackaged

traveltea1

Thank you so much for posting this! I love this tea and Trader Joe’s is out until next year! Just ordered some from Harney & Son’s.

So I heard this tea was quite tasty from Tealizzy and I got some today! Well she was right…it’s quite good. Made a cup this afternoon while cooking up a batch of roasted butternut squash soup. It went great with my Pfeffernusse cookie from TJ’s (love that store!). I added a little honey and steeped for about 3 minutes and was surprised how nice it was as I usually don’t like rooibos teas much. It seems to remind me of something I currently drink, either Oatmeal Raisin Cookie or Monkey Bread from Della Terra. Not sure why but might be the mix of spices. I recommend trying it.

This tea is okay….I usually drink my tea with honey or agave, but today I tried this tea with some eggnog. I don’t like my teas with milk, but the eggnog gave it that extra “kick” it needed.

Dustin

I’m not thrilled with this one either, but I didn’t buy it for the tea. I’m such a sucker for tins and this one was cute!