Matcha

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss
Iced

From Unknown

Product description not available yet.

About Unknown View company

I made my unknown matcha blend as a latte this morning. I added some hot water to the matcha powder and whisked it rather poorly. Then I added cold almond milk, a little sugar syrup, and ice. Yum. I really like matcha this way, especially the ones of unknown quality I pick up randomly at Asian supermarkets. :)

Oh, and weirdly my “Likes” are disappearing. :( I can’t keep track of the ones I’ve read and haven’t read. So sorry to the people who might be getting multiple notifications that I’ve liked their tealogs!

Iced
ashmanra

Mine often disappear, especially if I click the heart and just the spinning thing for a while…

OMGsrsly

I’ve been moving from my phone to my computer and back to my phone. No spinning thing, just hearts disappearing. Oh well.

Fjellrev

Oh ok, so it’s not just me. My likes have been disappearing too. :/

Had a matcha latte at Wegman’s tonight – I’ve had it before but can;t find it on here…not sure who they go thru for their matcha…I’m thinking it might be RIshi. Regardless it was quite FAB…frothy, creamy, with a hint of natural sugary goodness!

The Purrfect Cup

I hear Wegman’s are amazing. I wish they’d come a little further east in NY! The latte sounds really yummy!

TeaEqualsBliss

How “upstate” are you!? If you don’t mind me asking…even a nearby city :)

The Purrfect Cup

I’m not far from Albany, NY. We have Hannaford and Price Chopper yay (note sarcasm)

KeenTeaThyme

We are just getting our first Wegman’s in Frederick, MD, but since my grandparents live in Brockport, I’m no stranger to this awesome grocery store. Now to hear they have lattes?! YUMS!

TeaEqualsBliss

If you go to their Deli/Food prep area – you know – with the cafe type area/sit-down area, ready to eat or open and serve stuff…most of them have coffee and/or tea, etc now…YUMMO!

Ours added sushi (including VEGAN Sushi Options that I am grateful for) this past year! YAY!

Shinobi_cha

Did you take this picture (of the matcha) or just pull a random one from the internet? If you took this pic of the matcha you got from them, then they got their matcha from Marukyu-Koyamaen (a very well-known Japanese producer of matcha). At least, this picture is of tins of theirs!

put two heaping into a bottle of water. yumm