Organic Blueberry Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jude

• “Woke up with a sore throat and feeling rather achey all over. Good times. I'm sipping on this hoping it will help my throat a bit. The blueberry is really strong today. I don't remember it being...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 463 tasting notes
  • “Once upon a time, I thought cheap, generic tea bags were good stuff. Then, I began dabbling in the art of loose leaf, by way of my local Wegman's. The few selections there became my new tea heaven,...” Read full tasting note
    bekawithak 23 tasting notes

From Wegmans

Organic green tea, organic white tea, organic blueberries, organic cornflowers, natural organic flavoring.

About Wegmans View company

Woke up with a sore throat and feeling rather achey all over. Good times. I’m sipping on this hoping it will help my throat a bit. The blueberry is really strong today. I don’t remember it being this strong in previous cups. Not that I’m complaining. In fact, I’m really liking it.

I’m close to the bottom of my tin of this, and I wasn’t planning on restocking it until summer. Now I’m thinking it might be worth it to keep some on hand.

JustJames

no achey. tell it ‘no!’. =0(

Ellyn

feel better!

Veronica

Thanks. It looks like my whole family got whammied at once, so we’re all bundled up under covers resting and drinking tea.

Once upon a time, I thought cheap, generic tea bags were good stuff. Then, I began dabbling in the art of loose leaf, by way of my local Wegman’s. The few selections there became my new tea heaven, and couldn’t imagine much better! After making my way into high-quality loose leaf, there are only a select few teas that I still drive all the way there to enjoy. The Blueberry Green is one of them.

I’m not so sure that the green tea is the greatest quality, but it’s wonderfully countered by the dried blueberries in a way that doesn’t make the tea unpleasant. I actually prefer drinking it without any add-ins because of how great it is by itself! The green tea can be a little bitter if it isn’t brewed carefully, but I always look forward to my cup of Blueberry Green.