Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy

Black Green Blend
Ashwagandha, Assam Black Tea, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Root, Gotu Kola Leaves, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaves, Honey Bush Leaves, L Theanine Suntheanine, Licorice Root, Rooibos Leaves, Shankpushpi Leaf, Shatavari Root, Stevia Leaf, Vanilla Bean
Cinnamon, Vanilla
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

• “I needed a bit of energy this morning after last night's Halloween antics with 4 kids and a husband in tow. So this one came out. It came from a sample box from *KallieBoo*, so thanks go to her :)...” Read full tasting note
    lovingmy4babies 71 tasting notes
  • “I got this from a coworker and today I could really use a boost. I'm practically falling asleep here as I type this. Now, Yogi and I are not friends. Everything I've tried by them has had all...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 457 tasting notes
  • “MMM the first time I tried this I cold brewed it. I was at work and in need of something besides water. It was sooo creamy and delicious. It was strong too. So I was excited to try it hot :] It's...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 746 tasting notes
  • “I hope they're not discontinuing this tea - I couldn't find it anywhere on their website! Amazon still has it for sale, and I've seen it locally, so hopefully it's just some sort of a glitch....” Read full tasting note
    chelleshock 7 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

Yogi Perfect Energy provides the “perfect” energy boost. It is a unique blend of tea with naturally invigorating herbs that energize the body and focus the mind, without jittery side effects. A complex and delicious blend of Green Tea and Assam Black Tea invigorate the body, while natural amino acid L-Theanine promotes calm, mental focus. Ayurvedic herbs Organic Gotu Kola Leaf and Ashwagandha act to balance and energize naturally. Flavored with vanilla bean and exotic spices, this delicious tea is sure to energize the body while calming and focusing the mind with every cup.

About Yogi Tea View company

I needed a bit of energy this morning after last night’s Halloween antics with 4 kids and a husband in tow. So this one came out. It came from a sample box from KallieBoo, so thanks go to her :)
To be honest, I’m not really digging this tea. It’s too rooibos-y for me. It does have some redeeming qualities though. It’s hot, slightly sweet, and has some spice taste to it. Not one I’d buy for myself though.

gmathis

I’ve never had much luck with Yogi teas. Too many funky things that distract from whatever the “real” flavor is supposed to be.

KeenTeaThyme

I agree with you both, although the Energizing Mint is pretty decent. There are usually a lot of funky (and not the good kind of funk) involved. Blech.

IrishBreakfastLass

Well now I know. lol Definitely don’t like that ‘cluttered’ feeling in my tea.

I got this from a coworker and today I could really use a boost. I’m practically falling asleep here as I type this.

Now, Yogi and I are not friends. Everything I’ve tried by them has had all kinds of weird medicinal aftertastes. Plus, they tend to put licorice and anise in everything — which is great if you’re drinking absinthe, but I don’t like it in my tea! This one smells strange dry, as I expected. Not like vanilla, that’s for sure. More like the inside of someone’s spice cabinet. Too much going on at once.

As it steeps, the water changes to a shade of brown I’d expect from a black tea. It smells much more like vanilla and cinnamon now, but with some other herbal, chamomile-like notes. The actual taste is surprisingly pleasant! The vanilla is creamy and really lingers in my mouth. It’s complimented by the cinnamon, though the spiced aspect is pretty tame.

As far as the effects go, I’ll have to come back and edit.
EDIT: While this tea didn’t work any magic on me, I do feel considerably more alert. I can imagine this would be good first thing in the morning, right before work. But for now, I’m too far gone. Nap time…

Flavors: Cinnamon, Vanilla

Tabby

Sure, I’ve done a lot of reviews like this before! Where should I send the info? You don’t have a “Send Message” button on your profile.

Just Organic Tea

Tabby - you can try again (I just updated our email address, so perhaps it was still "loading." Or, you can email me from the website, or just type it in directly - <a href="mailto:infojustorganictea.com" rel=“nofollow” target="_blank">[email protected]

MMM the first time I tried this I cold brewed it. I was at work and in need of something besides water. It was sooo creamy and delicious. It was strong too. So I was excited to try it hot :] It’s still creamy and delicious! Only hot. And paired with yogurt pretzels. Mm especially when they’re dipped in my tea. They get all melty and add some extra flavor to the tea. BEST SNACK EVER

I hope they’re not discontinuing this tea – I couldn’t find it anywhere on their website! Amazon still has it for sale, and I’ve seen it locally, so hopefully it’s just some sort of a glitch.

Anyways – I LOVE this tea. It’s strong and a bit sweet – I add a bit of honey and a dash of almond milk, and it’s mm-mm good that way. It also energizes me without giving me the jitters – I’m very sensitive to caffeine, coffee is WAY too much & leaves me shaky/irritable all day. This is perfect though. It’s my go-to morning tea at the moment.

I got this tea in a sample pack. The tea smells nice, but it’s a tad weak. I might try this tea again to get a better feel for it.

Almost like a coffee.

I’m really enjoying this tea. It’s sweet, slightly spicy, a little weak, but a great flavor nonetheless.

The first time I tried this, I added sugar and I didn’t like it; it was almost nauseating. I gave it another chance this morning without sugar, and it’s much better. I was hoping it would taste more like a chai, but it tastes like a vanilla rooibos. I’ll finish the box, but I won’t buy it again.

This is one of those teas that smells ten times better than it tastes. The sweet and slightly spicy vanilla scent is lovely, but while the taste is similar it’s tragically weak.