drank Maple Bacon by Man Teas

Thank you to Amanda for sending me a sample of this. I have been anxiously awaiting to try this one. Bacon…yes please. Opening the bag there is a nice candy like aroma that fills the air. I noticed that it is the very much like some of the other black tea blends from 52/Manteas. So the aroma is good. The maple comes through pretty well. I think better than it did when I received a sample of the pancake breakfast. The black tea is bright but not too astringent. Sigh Where’s the bacon? I’m not tasting the bacon come through and that is a little disappointing. It’s almost like The Great Bacon shortage hoax of 2013. Which I think was just a ploy for people to eat more bacon. It worked…at least for this guy. I really wanted to love this one. I like it. I just wish that I could taste the bacon.

Ysaurella

well it sounds really weird to me to see bacon flavored teas…but why not

LiberTEAS

Try it with a pinch of salt.

The DJBooth

thanks @liberteas it does help.

Comments

Ysaurella

well it sounds really weird to me to see bacon flavored teas…but why not

LiberTEAS

Try it with a pinch of salt.

The DJBooth

thanks @liberteas it does help.

DJ, Music Director/Midday host on 95.5 The Fish,father, husband, Owner of my own mobile DJ business, and lover of tea.

My favorites are Pu-Erh, Black teas, Oolongs, Mate…then again I’ll try just about anything. If you are a company and would like me sample your tea. I would be more than happy to.

Cleveland/Alliance, Ohio