drank Strawberry Oolong by Butiki Teas

Many thanks to Stacy for this wonderful sample! I am glad that I decided to go with this sample.

Dry leaf: smells similar to strawberry green tea ice cream

This is a wonderful tea, light strawberry flavour with lots of green buttery oolong goodness.
It is slightly sweet, very smooth, and slightly floral.
The strawberry taste lingers in the aftertaste.

2nd steep: 90degrees, 4.5minutes, the strawberry flavour is a lot lighter, but the buttery oolong now shines.
The strawberry is still there, especially in the aftertaste.

The 3rd steep will have to wait until later in the day because I have lots of errands to run.

Edit: 3rd steep at 90degrees, 5minutes, still wonderfully sweet, with lots of lovely buttery oolong flavour left. This tea just goes on and on!

TeaEqualsBliss

totally LOVE this one!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

totally LOVE this one!

Hello,
I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada