This is my first tasting of my grab bags!

Dry leaf smells like wine but not very sweet.

Hot: no astringency, strong grape flavour.

Iced: this is where it shines! The grape comes out a little stronger with some dryness that might be associated with wine (it almost makes your mouth pucker, but not in a bad way). I also seem to be getting a tad of current flavour, but maybe that is just me. I wouldn’t have associated this tea with wine if it wasn’t called that, but I think it is a great tea nonetheless.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada