Creamy texture and caramel, spice, and fruit notes. Slight mineral quality, excellent cinnamon/floral aroma.

This is the best Wuyi I’ve had, though that being said I haven’t had very many.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Floral, Mineral

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 5 OZ / 150 ML

I really really liked the one from Tao Tea Leaf. Not that I’ve tried many

Sammerz314

I live about 10 minutes from Tao Tea Leaf =) LOL

mrmopar

Lucky dog to be that close…

boychik

Omg. I would be there every day. Everything I tried from them was great. Can’t wait for the next sale;)

Comments

boychik

I really really liked the one from Tao Tea Leaf. Not that I’ve tried many

Sammerz314

I live about 10 minutes from Tao Tea Leaf =) LOL

mrmopar

Lucky dog to be that close…

My name is Thomas,

I’ve loved tea and coffee since I was little, but only started getting into the world of high quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas or jasmine/florals, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

Currently taking a break from school, moved back in with my parents as I work and trying to find my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes. I’m also a nature lover and try to get out to a nice trail or park at least once a week.

My Rating Scale: