drank Masala Chai by Adagio Teas

Anyone remember the Ren & Stimpy “HappyHappyJoyJoy” dance? Most of the teas Jake and I have sipped this weekend have been less than stellar, but this one makes it all worth it! This is one of the teas I bought from momo, so thank you for this great tea!

I did get distracted and forget to set the steep timer, but the tea has apparently forgiven me for the oversight and actually rewarded me with this delicious flavor. There is a slightly bitter aftertaste, but that could be due to the 20+ minute steep.

Boiling 8 min or more

Feel free to browse my cupboard if you’re interested in swapping, but all the mate and pu-erh in our household is my husband’s.

For swapping purposes, please note the apple allergy. Thank you!

I tried to limit my cupboard to teas that were 1oz or larger, but that was a gorgeous failure in terms of swap communication. It’s all going back up.

Okay, I just feel wrong trying to grade things without a rubric – it’s too inconsistent! So, here is the grading breakdown:

0-50: Dump it!
50-60: I might finish the cup
60-70: Possibly finish the pot
70-80: I may keep this on hand
80-90: Cupboard space guaranteed
90-100: Poetry may be involved!

Dallas, TX