Our apartment complex decided we needed an entire week of no water between 10am-5pm, which sucks but is doable… until they’re over an hour late to turn it back on!

We decided to comfort ourselves with a hot pot of this, and it’s slightly tart sweetness did the job nicely. Both the strawberry and kiwi present themselves nicely, and don’t taste too artificial. Reading over the reviews, I noticed that a lot of you prefer this as iced tea, and that sounds delicious! Do you just make a pot and stick it in the fridge or do you go through another process? Thank you!

Feel free to browse my cupboard if you’re interested in swapping, but all the mate and pu-erh in our household is my husband’s.

For swapping purposes, please note the apple allergy. Thank you!

I tried to limit my cupboard to teas that were 1oz or larger, but that was a gorgeous failure in terms of swap communication. It’s all going back up.

Okay, I just feel wrong trying to grade things without a rubric – it’s too inconsistent! So, here is the grading breakdown:

0-50: Dump it!
50-60: I might finish the cup
60-70: Possibly finish the pot
70-80: I may keep this on hand
80-90: Cupboard space guaranteed
90-100: Poetry may be involved!

Dallas, TX