For the record, this is my first ever milk oolong. And I am not (yet) a fan of green tea (coz it easily gets bitter when I steep it) or the vegetal taste (tho I like matcha and jasmine tea).

BUT this…tastes a bit vegetal..and it is buttery….oh so buttery! From the scent it exudes upon steeping up to the nth steep that I was able to squeeze out of it. I love it so! I imagine I can be happy drinking this for days on end.

Bonnie

Try a lower temp when you steep your green tea, might help…often the suggested steep time is too long also.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

thanks Bonnie! i really wonder why they do that..(give longer steeping times than is needed) :S

Comments

Bonnie

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Chai was my first love, and later fell hard for Earl Grey. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for tisanes. Read my tea love story in my wordpress blog (link below).

Relatively new to the world of loose leaf but not to tea, passionate, eager to learn, and certified tea addict. I have a long way to go but oh, how I want my friends to get into tea too! I want to offer good teas at good prices so if you want to try some samples, check out my blog :)

To see the teas listed here on Steepster:

I also have a (still haphazardly) curated content on tea at www.scoop.it/t/tea-1

list of my swap friends on page 31