drank Red Velvet by Makers Tea

I got this from the new tea company in sample size. There is only enough in the bag for one cup. So I brewed it up and found the black tea was stronger the red velvet. Also the bags are not labeled although there is a card that listed what teas came in the package. I would like to see labels (with ingredient list) on them. I wouldn’t buy a 1oz though as I didn’t feel it was anything special.

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable and an orange and white tabby who is cute noisy.
I play mostly Dragon Blaze on my phone/tablet and use the LINE app to keep in touch with my guildees.

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada