drank Florence by Harney & Sons

Sipdown.

I still don’t get hazelnut in this one. I get where “chocolate” is coming from, although it still tastes more like chocolate flavoring than anything to me. This is great for when you want a really rich, creamy tea. This one actually goes into my head a little. You know what I mean? Ever have certain flavors that seem to get you right in the front of your forehead between the eyes? Not in a “punch” kind of way, like it actually makes your head hurt just the slightest bit when you smell it it’s so sweet.

It was a good sample and exactly that. A sample.

Fjellrev

Yep, almost no hazelnut for me.

Comments

Fjellrev

Yep, almost no hazelnut for me.

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.