drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

My all time favourite. However, today it stole my day off. It always give me too much energy. I planned on a day filled with napping and netflix. I brewed up a cup and started a movie, after one cup I felt a little restless and brewed another. The movie got very dark and my woman hormones kicked in and I started bawling! In walks BoxerPapa “What’s the matter?” How embarrassing that I have to tell him the movie I’m watching that’s labelled as a comedy made me cry. He laughs at me and hugs me, we make more tea.
He goes back to work and I am WIRED! Decided to make a sandwich. Well, I ended up cleaning my whole house thoroughly and I just made my sandwich.
The new crop tastes different though, not too different, almost juicier.

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario