Would you look at the time? It’s 10:22 am.. whaat? You know what that means?
I have a job where I can pop on Steepster on my breaks! Yay!
Unfortunately I really only have the resources to drink one tea a work-day – the tea I make and bring in the morning. The reason being I can’t leave the reception desk except at lunch time! But anyways – Steepster access is one good perk about my job.

Oh, and this is one good tea! Wow I’m as bad as Rich Terfry at segues! CBC Radio 2 anyone?

I have to jump on the bandwagon with this tea – it is extremely well balanced. It’s what I expect a chai to be when I order it from a coffee house – not too gingery, or clovey, or cardamom-y or spicy! Phew. I would have loved to simmer this in hot milk instead of adding cold milk to the brew – that always brings out a whole other depth of flavour, but this is very enjoyable this morning with some milk and sugar. I do wish it had a little more kick in the butt this morning, but that’s just me being a tired panda ;)

Humongous thanks to LiberTEAS for giving me this tea in our recent swap! It’s been a great treat to try these offerings from Steven Smith Teamaker! Thank you!!!

SimpliciTEA

Glad to hear you can get on here at work.

Missy

Sounds like work isn’t too bad then!

Comments

SimpliciTEA

Glad to hear you can get on here at work.

Missy

Sounds like work isn’t too bad then!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy