Had my birthday party last night, where I converted a few people with this tea! Yay!

Sadly, it wasn’t as tasty as it has been, simply because of the vessels I had on hand. They were plastic. Wow – it affected the flavour a LOT, but since my guests didn’t have any note of comparison, they were still quite impressed! I am happy for that :)

Today is my real birthday and it is kind of awful because I had a migraine last night as the party was winding down, and now today I feel weird and sick. Blargh.

I will have a blog post soon about the great tea gifts I received from my boyfriend, they are gorgeous and I am happy :)

Yay for tea, yay for new converts!

Azzrian

Happy bday I sure hope you get feeling better. Take your time but can’t wait to see your gifties!

LiberTEAS

Happy Birthday! You know, my husband always looks at me weird when I comment about drinking tea out of plastic or paper cups. I tell him that it affects the flavor of the tea and he just looks at me like I’ve lost my mind.

LiberTEAS

Oh… and I hope the migraine goes away soon. I hate them. I am glad that I do not get them as often as I used to. I think that the increase of tea consumption has helped! :)

TheTeaFairy

Happy birthday! Glad your party was a success, nice recruiting work! Feel better soon and enjoy your gifts!

Mercuryhime

Happy bday! I sometimes get headaches from parties. I suspect that it’s all the stimuli. Feel better!

Bonnie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (and make sure you have caffeine for the migraine!) did you by any chance have a bunch of chocolate?
That could set you off…although with migraine people it can be anything…weather, lights, candles, crowds…yuck…
celebrate anyway!

Missy

Happy Birthday to you!!!

momo

Happy birthday!! Hope you’re feeling better soon!

softrevolution

Happy happy birthday! & hope you’re feeling better <3

WOOT! I’m so glad this went off well. Happy Birthday!

DaisyChubb

Thanks everyone! I think what set me off was a mix of the humidity, work stress, having our first guests over and dehydration! haha today is much better, and I’m enjoying many cups of tea to combat the next one!

Jillian

Happy belated birthday :)

inguna

Happy Birthday!

Fjellrev

Happy belated birthday, Daisy!

Helena

Happy belated Birthday!

tigress_al

Happy belated birthday! Hopefully you feel better today and celebrated with some birthday tea!

Thanks you guys! You’re the best :D

Comments

Azzrian

TheTeaFairy

Mercuryhime

Bonnie

celebrate anyway!

Missy

Happy Birthday to you!!!

momo

Happy birthday!! Hope you’re feeling better soon!

softrevolution

Happy happy birthday! & hope you’re feeling better <3

WOOT! I’m so glad this went off well. Happy Birthday!

Jillian

Happy belated birthday :)

inguna

Happy Birthday!

Fjellrev

Happy belated birthday, Daisy!

Helena

Happy belated Birthday!

tigress_al

Thanks you guys! You’re the best :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy