drank Flocon d'épices by Dammann Freres

Day 2 of the Dammann advent calendar! This smells quite citrusy when dry, mixed with other things I can’t pick out. The flavors are well balanced and the tea is smooth. No bitterness at all! It tastes fruity floral to me and those types of teas have to do something to really stand out for me to want to add them to my cupboard. Glad to have a chance to try this, but I’d pass on having this one join my stash.

Tuscanteal

OOOOO another advent calendar eee!

Dustin

I know! I was super excited to see another brand doing one of these! It is such a great introduction to new companies and teas! This one is much simpler than the David’s and similar to a chocolate advent calender. Imagine the bagged samples that David’s sends out with orders or sells in their stores in advent form. I wish more companies would make these for the holidays.

Comments

Tuscanteal

OOOOO another advent calendar eee!

Dustin

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX