Nothing new to see here, just relocating the note that was hanging out with the non 2.0 version.

I was distracted while preparing this tea and I didn’t use the recommended 170F water. Oh well. It still smelled delicious! I went all out and ate Keebler rainbow cookies with it and got their crumbs all in the tea. . .hey its my birthday!, I’ll do what I want :D (being healthy is not on my list of things to do ;) )

despite the too-hot water and the Keebler additions, this is an enjoyable cup of tea. It’s a little tiny bit bitter, which Im sure is the water’s fault. I’ll do it right next time, I promise. I’ll be finishing this bag off myself, but I think that the Pumpkin Creme Brulee will be my prefered choice next time I order. I like the spiciness of it more than the creaminess of this one, but it’s a close competition.

JustJames

happy birthday!!!

KittyLovesTea

Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Shelley_Lorraine

silly people. . .thats what the “nothing new” comment was for. but im all for a second bday if you wanna send presents! lol The post was originally in the pumpkin milkshake (not 2.0) section and my bday was last month :D

Comments

JustJames

happy birthday!!!

KittyLovesTea

Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Shelley_Lorraine

Name: Shelley Lorraine Limegrover
Location: Wyoming
Occupation: Student and Evil Genius
Ward: 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, 1 Cocker spaniel, 1 super cranky but lovable siamese cat, one bipolar black turkish angora, and my husband’s black and white cat.

Hobbies: Learning, reading books, math, physics (have a degree in it), literature (have a degree in it too), anthropology, traveling, piano, and making TEA, of course (^o^)

Future plans: World domination >-)
Graduate school for Comparative literature (in German, Latin, and Greek) (this will be my 4th degree, but first/only graduate one :) )

Favorite teas: Kukicha, Green teas in general, aged oolongs, charcoal roasted oolong, taiwanese oolongs, Assam . . .

Don’t like: Genmaicha, Earl Grey, Darjeelings, ginger, coconut, smokey teas (even mild ones), nut flavors, overwhelmingly strong floral flavor (esp. Jasmine), most della derra and adagio teas. . .

My Rating System

100 My happiness absolutely depends on it

95 Will definitely repurchase

85: Might repurchase (teas that depend on my mood)

75 Won’t repurchase (but I would drink it again if offered).

65: meh

45: I reluctantly finished a cup.

15: Couldn’t finish a cup.

I simplified my ratings to single numbers rather than ranges because I can’t precisely compare so many teas with a system more detailed than this.

An unrated tea most often one that I recognize as having significantly notable quality, but that does not suit me personally. Sometimes, I leave teas unrated for other reasons, such as I am undecided or I brewed it wrong, etc.

Note: Boiling temp. barely reaches 200 where I am (and a few times it sticks at 195, I assume due to unexplainable shifts in altitude or the position of the moon. . .aliens?. . .).

Wyoming