Got this in a swap from whatshesaid, thank you :)

I know this has a ton of mixed reviews, like it smells ok then tastes awful but works well. Well…I think it smells and tastes great and I don’t think it’s made its way through my system yet so I can’t say if it works or not. It tastes a LOT like the Aveda Calming Tea to me. It has this natural sweetness so even people who like sugar in their tea would find that they don’t with this one. I think this is relaxing and soothing, I would love this on a bleak day when my tummy is iffy…like today!

I can absolutely see myself stocking this in my collection regularly, and with the tea club promo from the Steeper I probably will do so.

whatshesaid

glad you liked it! believe me I was happy to get rid of it :)

Comments

whatshesaid

glad you liked it! believe me I was happy to get rid of it :)

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont