drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

sipping this delicious little treat while catching up on paperwork and anticipating my birtday…which is Saturday…I’m not the kind of person to try to keep their birthday quiet. Anyway, such a delicious treat and the weather here got milder but just for today…never too hot for hot tea anyway.

Terri HarpLady

Happy upcoming birthday! :D

Josie Jade

Happy Early Birthday!!

Cavocorax

Happy Early Birthday. :D Celebrate with… TEA!

Veronica

Happy Birthday!!!

Nightshifter

Happy Birthday!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Happy upcoming birthday! :D

Josie Jade

Happy Early Birthday!!

Cavocorax

Happy Early Birthday. :D Celebrate with… TEA!

Veronica

Happy Birthday!!!

Nightshifter

Happy Birthday!

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont