hello, who are you? certainly neither mr. darcy nor elizabeth bennet…. not that that matters, i will strive to evaluate sensibly and without prejudice (just too many opportunities, sorry, well kinda).

Cavocorax has sent me a mystery! dry scent: a blue hued black tea with notes of mallow. twisty mallow though…! very cool. jane austen would be horrified…. i have images of booberry cereal floating through my brain!

i like this! i want a longer steep, and i want to try it with cream…. then i will will add numbers.

i really do get blueberry marshmallow….. let’s see what happens when i break some rules….. =0)

Cavocorax

I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far!

I think part of this tea’s charm is the description:

JustJames

did you read my follow up? after all the rule breaking?

thanks again Cavo….

Comments

Cavocorax

I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far!

I think part of this tea’s charm is the description:

JustJames

did you read my follow up? after all the rule breaking?

thanks again Cavo….

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC