drank Stone Fruit White Tea by 52teas

Backlog:

This one is YUMMY iced. I think I prefer it iced versus hot (although it’s good hot too, however, I didn’t really like it when it was fresh from the teapot, piping hot. The flavors need a few minutes cool time to develop.)

Once the flavors do develop, though, this is a very juicy, fruity, sweet tea. The white tea brings a nice earthiness to the cup. I like the different fruits in here. I taste the peach, nectarine and apricot strongest, and the cherry gives a nice tartness to the tea. The plum comes through too.

Nice.