Nobody rated this or logged this. Not sure a newbie should be the first to do so… Ah, the pressure. Especially since Rooibos is my least favourite of teas. However, Dexter3657 sent this to me and I can’t possibly not try it! Rude and wasteful, right?

It’s a coffee flavoured Rooibos so it gets points from me right off the bat. And the thing is that whatever is going on in this blend masks the Rooibos quite well so I’d say this is a better introduction to Rooibos for those who are just not sure.

There’s coffee on the nose, and in the aroma and flavour of the brewed liquor. I do find it a little on the weak side at 1.5 tsp for 8 oz with near boiling water. It brews a clear caramel brown liquor. That’s the best I can do without sounding too pretentious.

It’s one of the better Rooibos I’ve had even if a little on the weak side.