drank Sweet Strawberry by DAVIDsTEA

I had a lot of iced tea this weekend. You see, it was Pride Weekend in Toronto so we spent the entire weekend downtown. I’ll tell you that no matter how much prepared tea you carry on your back, you will run out eventually and will be at the mercy of someone else, in my case the staff of the Church Street location of DT in Toronto.

I really wanted coconut grove. Sorry, we’re out. Ok, I’ll take mango madness. Out. Fine, how about tropicalia. Sorry, we’re out of that one too. Dude, really?!? So we ended up with Bear Trap and Sweet Strawberry. The sweet strawberry was yucky. Couldn’t even drink it. Tasted like someone was trying to save strawberries that have gone off by drying them and shoving them in tea. it didnt have that juicy berry freshness. Not to mention that it was mostly water by the time I was halfway through. sigh

Glad I tried it there before buying my own.

Toronto Canada