drank Silver Bud Ya Bao by Tea Source

The first steep was flowery and had a nice caffeine punch. Second steep had a bit of honey sweetness added, and the third steep was just a bit too diluted for my taste. I’m not a big fan of white tea, too delicate, and too much caffeine to drink a whole lot without getting jittery. That being said, I did enjoy this cup.

Flavors: Flowers, Honey

I started drinking more tea about 5 years ago when I found that even my half -caf coffee was making me jittery and then sleepy after the caffeine wore off. While I started out with mostly Teavana, but soon expanded my tea cupboard to include lapsang souchon, pu-erh, and other strong black teas. I do enjoy oolongs, green, and other teas, as well as a nice tisane for an evening cuppa.
I am an avid traveler, hiker, soccer player/watcher. I am part of the local outdoor/sports enthusiast club called Bayou City Outdoors, I volunteer as a leader in the local adult soccer league (HWSA), and mentor a little girl with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization.
I love trying new tea in new places, if you see something in my cupboard you want to try, hit me up for a swap!

Houston, TX