drank English Toffee by Simpson & Vail

Right now, this is amazing.

Thank you, tea.

(With coconut cream.)

2.5tsp/16oz

Courtney

Any chance you’re interested in the rest of my English Toffee? It’s lost it’s amazingness for me sadly.

OMGsrsly

No thank you, but I do appreciate the offer. :) This one usually takes a lot of overleafing to be toffee flavoured. It’s just really good right now because I still can’t taste much. Definitely not a re-stock for me, unlike the Gingerbread. :)

Courtney

I will try to overleaf it myself, I haven’t tried that yet. :)

Courtney

Haha and I swapped out my Gingerbread.

OMGsrsly

Use 1.5 tsp per 6-8oz if you usually use 1 tsp. It’s better, but not quite fantastic. :)

Thanks!

Comments

Courtney

Courtney

I will try to overleaf it myself, I haven’t tried that yet. :)

Courtney

Haha and I swapped out my Gingerbread.

Thanks!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada