drank Earl Black by 52teas

Thank you raritea for this sample!

So truth be told I don’t think I’ve ever had “normal” earl grey. I may have had one other variant of earl grey but from what I recall there was a hell of a lot of bergamot in it. This tea though? I actually quite enjoy the balance between the black currant and the bergamot. I Think I’d prefer drinking this one over franks black currant bai mu Dan. :) I had this first thing in the morning though I generally prefer straight black tea because I have a ton of running around to do. My parents have decided to come up over Christmas so I need to pick up a few things for them. Not to mention just general shopping before everyone panics because the stores are closing for a whole day!

Good start to the morning :) thanks again raritea!

Toronto, ON