drank English Toffee Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Goodbye dear english toffee matcha. You have been a delight to drink in the mornings :) I would buy this again, though i don’t think it will have a permanent place in my home for the sheer sake that I’m finding myself drawn to fruit matcha in summer and more coffee/mocha type matcha in winter. English toffee is a treat that I’ll have once in a while when i want to revist an old friend.

TeaEqualsBliss

Ahhhhh! Sil’s Morning Matcha! I look forward to them! :)

haha it’s how you can tell i’m back at work after the holidays :)

TeaEqualsBliss

That AND that we are usually among the steepsters that are on the east coast that are AWAKE :)

true, though I always feel like i post on here really late considering i get up, make my tea, drink it on the way to work and then do a write up when i get a second in the morning after cleaning up things around here.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Ahhhhh! Sil’s Morning Matcha! I look forward to them! :)

haha it’s how you can tell i’m back at work after the holidays :)

Toronto, ON