drank Pear Cream by Steeped and Infused

SIPDOWN! well basically since the last little bit of this is off to Kittenna to try at our tea swap meet :) Still enjoy this though i think it would be a nice summer cold drink moreso than a hot one.

Kittenna

Yay! I read “sip down” and then saw my name…. whew! If I’m saving Cashew Turtle for you….!! :P

Haha yeah, I’ve got the other better pear one too that I’m making sure to save some for you…wrote your name on it and everything :)

Kittenna

Awwww, yay! It’s a good thing I’ll be driving because it sounds like I’m bringing a crapton of tea, as usual. I wish I had a super-updated list of teas I have for you guys to rifle through and pick from, but that would be more effort than I have time for :’( (Or I could just bring my whole collection…. a couple rubbermaid bins???? BAHAHAHA.)

just toss a bunch of them into a box and throw it in the trunk grin I’m happy to spend part of the afternoon rifling through your boxes grin

Kittenna

You know… if there’s a place to park in the vicinity of your place, I may just toss a bunch of stuff in a box and bring it…

dude you’re parking just outside the steps to our apartment complex haha

Kittenna

Perfect! I’ve been to some places where parking is a giant PITA, so I was a bit worried we’d have like a 10-block walk or something (slight exaggeration).

Must remember to take a few pictures this time :)

Comments

Kittenna

dude you’re parking just outside the steps to our apartment complex haha

Kittenna

Must remember to take a few pictures this time :)

Toronto, ON