sipdown! even if it is a fake sort of sipdown, as i’m sending the other half of the sample terri sent me to FuzzyP :) The worst part of today? this review has been sitting open for hours and i can’t even focus enough to write it. Long story short this is a really tasty tea, though i think it’s a little too different for me to keep around always. if that makes sense. it’s fruity, but in a specific sort of peach grape way, as tastybrew said, rather than that generic “fruity” taste i get. thanks for sharing terri! this one’s neat!