drank Brazillionaire by DAVIDsTEA

Officially on my four-day weekend! Woohoo! And between my Verdant order and my swap with Stephanie, I have lots of new tea to enjoy!

I had this tea to help wake me up this morning. I didn’t want to waste a new tea on my crappy morning taste buds, if you know what I mean! I’m also having allergies, so I’m hoping they won’t mess with my experience.

What’s interesting is that this tea was my favorite last fall when I started getting really into loose leaf, and I still like it, but it’s not wow-ing me. It’s deliciously nutty and raisin-y, but right now I feel like it’s better suited to the fall season. Maybe it’s just that I’ve been drinking more fruity teas lately.

Well, now to new teas. Which shall I try first? Oh, this is going to be a hard decision!!!