drank Shooting Starfruit by DAVIDsTEA

So, I couldn’t help myself, and totally planned an outing to DavidsTea at lunch today to check out the summer collection. I actually tried looking it up online this morning (at 5am…yes, I eat breakfast then), but it wasn’t on until like 6am, when I was on public transit going into work. Ha! I’m such a stalker!

My coworker gladly accompanied me and we oohed and ahhed at the new teaware and smelled the new teas and also the tea of the month, which smells awesome! I picked up an ounce of the latter, some teabags for work, and I got a cup of this tea iced to go. Oh, and I’m a frequent steeper now! Woo!

I wasn’t sure about this tea at first. The leaf is really like 98% fruit pieces. To tell you the truth, I’m not even sure I saw white tea leaves in there, unless they were the little flakes stuck to the fruit. I really like tropical flavors so I decided to try it iced with a touch of agave. It actually really grew on me as I sipped it. I’m pretty sure I tasted the star fruit, and some other fruit. It was crisp and refreshing. If you enjoy iced tea, I’d recommend this one. For me, I kinda have a lot of tea I need to ice already, so I’m going to hold off on getting some for now.