I received a very generous sample of this from Allie in a Mystery Swap. Thank you!

This one was tricky. I liked the flavor. I was able to pick up on the calming white tea base. It was also nicely flavored with blueberry and acai. These two flavors added a nice sweet/tart taste to the tea.. Unfortunately even though I treated this tea with care it still brewed up very bitter for me. I tried not to steep it too long and was very careful with the water temperature but still it came out bitter.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO