drank Calm by Tazo

In an effort to find non-caffeinated alternatives for the kids to enjoy, I steeped a cup of this tonight and gave them each a taste.

We have discovered that neither peanut is a chamomile fan.

After having quite a bit of the Independence Coffee Co. Chamomile/Peppermint Plus over the last couple of weeks to put out the five alarm fire in my virus ravaged throat, this was perhaps not the best choice for me this evening. I need a little distance from the flavor so I can stop associating it with pain.

The mint in this one is milder than in the Independence, and the flavor is more subtle and complex. Bumping it a few points higher than the Independence for subtlety and complexity.

Yvonne

Sorry to hear your kids didn’t like it!

I find this tea always seems to make me incredibly sleepy. I’ll drink it and within about 10 minutes of finishing my cup I won’t be able to function…I guess it’s a good thing someone was there to drive me home when I had it at Starbucks.

__Morgana__

Designated driver for tea drinking! LOL. :-)

Hahaha! No kidding!

Comments

Yvonne

Sorry to hear your kids didn’t like it!

__Morgana__

Designated driver for tea drinking! LOL. :-)

Hahaha! No kidding!

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California