Thanks to Ian for sharing this one, sorry it has taken me so long to try it…

I’ve always enjoyed chai spices and this is one heck of a spicy tea. I was hoping for a bit more coconut here but I’m getting a lot of ginger and cardamom, I don’t mind at all! The mate is lighter and in the background and as my cup cools I am getting the coconut element coming up. This was another one that was also good with soymilk (does anyone drink chai plain??)

It definitely packs a wallop in terms of flavor but perhaps there is a bit too much going on here for me. I’m used to drinking chai with darker things like black tea and rooibos that seem to temper the spices a tiny bit more. The mate is a little wimpy for this mixture, I think…

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around