drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I’m thinking this chai is a staple for me, but not in a sense that I drink everyday, but I love to have on hand – also seems a decent shelf life to last a year until it comes back in stock. It better go back in stock in the fall! With that said, bumping the rating on this tea!

Anyways, very good latte this morning – pumpkiny, sweet, smooth. Very awesome with dark agave syrup, the maple adds even more oomph.

Pumpkin chai distracted me temporarily, I’ve been CRAVING Beard Papa’s cream puffs for 24 hours, and I need to wait another 24 hours until I get some.
It’s distressing at times when I find something I loved back home in Vancouver, BC that I can’t find in the LA area. However, Beard Papas are all over here, so YESSS! Please have green tea flavored cream puffs!!! Oh man, need to take extras home to have with tea!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA