Yum, this tea was unexpectedly good! This one was a last minute selection – I figure it was interesting enough to give a try as I had room for another tea, but it wasn’t as cool as the other teas I already decided to get for Simple Loose Leaf’s custom tea subscription.

It’s a light green blend, that is lightly raspberry in flavor, but with lots of vanilla and mint. With some sweetener, this tea really shines, tasting like creamy berry yogurt or mousse, with a hit of mint garnish at the end. NOm NOM, I’m one of those weirdos that eats the garnish (if I deem it safe to eat, lol)

Full review on Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/raspberry-vanilla-mint-green-tea-simple-loose-leaf-oolong-owl-tea-review/
Also with explanation of how Simple Loose Leaf’s custom tea subscription works, which is pretty nice deal.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA