Another sipdown. I think I’ll continue making small pots of tea for a while because it’s a great way to use up small samples and I can easily barrel through a two-cup pot in an hour or two.

This is much nicer than my impression of it last time. I think my best description of it would be the tea version of a strawberry milkshake: fruity and creamy. The coconut doesn’t lend much flavor to it, instead adding to the strawberry and letting it shine. There’s also not much tea flavor to it, but that’s okay because the fruit is true to flavor. It’s not one I think I’ll restock, but it was nice to try.

TeaTiff

I have this one in my cupboard too and this note makes me want to bust it out for a light afternoon tea.

Comments

TeaTiff

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.