Another sipdown. I think I’ll continue making small pots of tea for a while because it’s a great way to use up small samples and I can easily barrel through a two-cup pot in an hour or two.

This is much nicer than my impression of it last time. I think my best description of it would be the tea version of a strawberry milkshake: fruity and creamy. The coconut doesn’t lend much flavor to it, instead adding to the strawberry and letting it shine. There’s also not much tea flavor to it, but that’s okay because the fruit is true to flavor. It’s not one I think I’ll restock, but it was nice to try.

TeaTiff

I have this one in my cupboard too and this note makes me want to bust it out for a light afternoon tea.

Comments

TeaTiff

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! Currently:

-comfortable and experimenting with black teas
-enthusiastically embracing oolongs
-cautiously trying chai, greens, and whites
-adoring herbals (without hibiscus)
-neutral to rooibos
-afraid of pu-erhs (but willing to try!)

My rating system:

95-100: I would cross oceans for this tea. Drinking it is an amazing experience. If I don’t currently have it in my cabinet I’m probably very sad about that.

80-94: A very good tea. I would probably buy it again if I had the money/room in my cabinet.

65-79: Decent. I might buy it on sale or pass it by depending on my mood.

40-64: I’d accept a cup of this if it was served to me, but not buy it.

below 40: Ugh! Never again!

Keep in mind that bitterness is the worst thing that can happen to a tea for me, followed closely by hibiscus; I also have food allergies that rarely influence my tea habit, but please check with me before sending anything!

Indiana, U.S.