drank Egyptian Chamomile by Unknown

I had never been a big chamomile tea (tisane, if you insist) drinker. I had stuck to teabags and often it seemed like a kind of dusty taste. But was wondering about trying again a better grade of chamomile and the other day in the bio supermarket I was intrigued by their own brand organic herbs. The dried chamomile flowers were really quite huge (and almost grotesque), and even through the packaging there was this nice cosy (much nicer than teabags) chamomile scent. Costing about 2 euros for a big huge package (50 grams? 100? it looks huge because of the volume), I bought it.

And it is a totally different, so much nicer, tisane than the other kinds I had before. Yep, I finally get chamomile and love it as well.

Just a quibble, or warning – this is about the messiest tea ever for my gravity infuser, even worse than rooibos. I just use a small teapot and strainer, or go lazy and fill a make-your-own teabag.

This, or some kind of it, is going to be a staple for me.

greenup for import and export

Dear
greetings from GREENUP company
GREENUP FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT has a remarkable history as a supplier in dried herbs and spices such:
chamomile flowers
fresh onion
skype greenup.impex
and more of products that of Egypt Origin
all your suggestions for cooperation are welcome
As a supplier, we will try our best to fulfill your needs Please feel free to use the “Compose Message, reply ” button, if you have any queries
Start with quality, destination will be excellence
Whats, Viber: 00201150408340
skype: greenup.impex
product list: https://goo.gl/S9g1po
[email protected]

Comments

greenup for import and export

Dear
Whats, Viber: 00201150408340
skype: greenup.impex
product list: https://goo.gl/S9g1po
[email protected]

Inconstant tea drinker – I mostly drink tea when not too hot. I hang around steepster much more frequently in (northern hemisphere) cold season. Experimenting with cold steeping, for summer.

- Teas -

I like all sorts of tea, flavoured and unflavoured, though I am picky.

I am one of those people who actually loves Lapsang Souchong. I am not crazy about Earl Grey, in general. I don´t quite get Darjeeling teas, but I am exploring.

I like rooibos, though not all bases. I loathe hibiscus. I do not like fennel/liquorice/anise in blends or teas with chicory. I am picky about what I consider true cinnamon.

As you can probably tell from my cupboard, the brands I find more interesting right now are Mariage Fréres and Thé-o-Dor.

I am always willing to try anything new. I am now particularly interested in single origins.

Portugal