drank Carol by Lupicia

I actually really liked this tea. I usually have a problem with flavoured black teas, as the black tea base can be either too strong or overpowered by the flavoring. This tea, upon opening, has a powerful “candy” strawberry scent. This made me nervous at first.
Once I brewed the tea, though, I was pleasantly suprised! I could taste the black tea base, but it wasn’t so powerful that I couldn’t taste the strawberry/vinilla flavor. The strawberry isn’t over powering, and the vinilla is soft, but definately detectable. It was a good combination. Now I buy this around the holidays; it’s a nice treat after dinner.