I’ve been brewing up a cup here and there over the past couple days, thanks to Heather, who provided me with a sample. I’m still trying to figure out where I stand on Dragon Well.

So far, I’d say this is the most well-balanced straight Dragon Well I’ve had. There’s a balance between the sweet and vegetal flavours. Slightly grassy, slightly buttery, basically what Dragon Wells are all about.

I personally wouldn’t buy any since I’m not a fan of grassy and/or vegetal greens, but it’s always nice to further explore a particular type of tea.

Amariel

I love the Dragon Well in Butiki’s With Open Eyes but not sure how I like it straight.

Fjellrev

Me too! I was actually going to write that in my note. Makes me wonder how her straight Dragon Well compares.

Comments

Amariel

Fjellrev