drank Lemon Ginger Sencha by Teajo Teas

Thanks to Teajo for a very generous sample of this!

Well, it looks like it’s going to be a ginger day for me and my teas. This is a nice solid green, but unfortuntately I’m getting a little more lemon here than ginger. The green base is smooth, though, and is not at all vegetal. It would be great for someone who likes green tea but is turned off by the REALLY green teas like gyokuru.

Overall not a bad flavored green. Nice, mellow, and great for lemon lovers.

Nik

Mmm…This sounds lovely…

Comments

Nik

Mmm…This sounds lovely…

So the short story is, a few years ago I was VERY MUCH into tea. And then a lot of things happened, and I got out of tea for a while. And now, I’m back.

To me, tea is the missing puzzle piece for my healthy lifestyle. When I drink tea I am encouraged to eat healthy and be active. I drink tea because I simply enjoy the taste, but the health aspects are just an added bonus.

I love all types of teas, although greens and oolongs tend to be my favorite. I also love a good herbal.

Unless otherwise stated, I drink my teas straight. To brew I either use my ingenuiTEA or T-Sac (for teas that don’t expand much). One of these days I might break down and buy a Breville, but I’m trying to resist..

I’m kinda strict when rating my teas. I rarely give a tea above a 95. Teas that I really like I keep in the 95-85 category. I’ve yet to give a tea 100 yet. So, if you see a tea about 95, that means I thought it was an amazing tea!

Florida, United States