Another Momo box tea. This tasted exactly like cinnamon gum! The artificialness of it kind of just turned me off from this even though I kind of like cinnamon gum. I couldn’t really get into it. I swear there was a little of the dreaded soy lethicin in there too. I think it upset my stomach a bit. Yarg! Oh well! My mother liked this tea and my sister wants to try it, so the rest of the leaf I have will not go to waste.

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY