You know how cats keep on licking their chops long after eating? I had a mental image of myself doing that after every sip of this tea. This is how I expected David’s Tea Coconut Grove would taste but just….didn’t.

Don’t ask me if this is an everyday tea…I am not an everyday tea drinker, as I prefer to mostly have my tea as a treat. And even if I were to drink tea everyday….ugh not the same tea, there would have to be variety.

But anyways, I do think I like this enough to want to have it as a staple in my cupboard, though cautioning myself to wait till I’ve tried the rest of it and to possibly get the hf ounce on the website before I go overboard and buy a whole 3 ounces. (Odd size options on the site though.) Somewhat tempted to add some lime juice to this just to see how it would taste. Maybe near the end of the cup, eh? LOL. Oh and alittle bit of salt ;)

Updated: just added some lime juice and salt to this tea…I like! lol. But just a pinch of both mind you.

Flavors: Coconut, Vanilla