Oooooh yeah. That’s what I needed. I’ve been wanting to try Verdant Teas for ages, pretty much since I’ve joined this site, and at least with this tea…I’m not disappointed.

1st smell: Flowery, (I like many flowery teas so that’s a good sign.)Unlike the last Jasmine tea I had (Which was ok, but doesn’t even come close to holding a candle to this tea.) this is just wonderful.

This tea makes me yearn for Spring, yeah I know it’s only the last week of February and we could very well be having snow well into April or we could be into 75 degree weather after 10 days. lol. (I don’t hope for that warm, not yet anyways. I would like at the very least be able to enjoy my teas warm for the most part, though I suppose I should start stocking up on my favorite fruity iced tea flavors, heh. Though that can wait till March…contemplating a Butiki order with my birthday moola.

But anyways, hopefully they will bring this back, if they do well, I will mostlikely talk myself into making an order, though truthfully it won’t take that long to accomplish.