drank Passion Fruit by China Mist

I had this tea with my lunch today at Noodles and Company. Normally, I don’t like iced teas at restaurants because a lot of times they’re from concentrate (blech). This tea is pretty good though. It’s fresh and fruity, not artificial tasting at all. I don’t know that it exactly tastes like passion fruit but it tastes good!

Tea-obsessed, book worm scientist.

I like black tea, especially flavored black teas, and oolong. Flavors I love: vanilla, chocolate, almond, bready/pastry, mint, fruit (except melon and citrus), florals (especially jasmine and lavender). Flavors I hate: coffee, bergamot, grapefruit, melon, fake banana (like banana candy), licorice, root beer. Rooibos is foul, IMO. I do like white and am getting more into white teas. I sometimes like green tea, but let’s be honest, I need more caffeine with my tea! Grad school demands it.

Other interests: Books! Board games! Nerdy entertainment like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, all the nature documentaries, etc etc. Also Disney!

I’m up for swaps!