drank Berry Kiwi Colada by Teavana

Before reviewing this tea…I hate my internet!! I had this whole review written up, and now it’s GONE!!! :( Onto to the tea….

So when I saw this tea in the store I thought to self: berries, kiwi, colada!! What’s not to love? I should have realized that this was a warning that berries + kiwi = SOUR (squared).

I tried this as both a hot and cold brew. The hot is SO SOUR!!! almost to the point of being undrinkable (although I did finish it).

The cold brew is a “little” more drinkable…but not by much. The cold brew reminds me of the unsweetened KOOL AID from my childhood. I decided to add sugar. After adding sweetener (what a surprise…NOT!!) it tasted like KOOL AID with added sugar.

Luckily, I don’t have much of this left, and will be able to finish my sample of the KOOL AID type tea, but I will not buy this again. If you don’t like sour…don’t bother…it definitely has the ‘Pucker Factor’.